Print Friendly Recipe
- Bernard Schimmel's Masterpieces
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup (225 ml) flour
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) melted butter
- 1 tsp (5 ml). lemon zest
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla
- powdered sugar
- Cream the sugar and eggs in a mixer until lemon colored and thick.
- Sift flour with salt and add to egg mixture.
- Add the butter, zest and vanilla.
- Butter and lightly flour Madeleine molds.
- Fill with batter and bake in a 350-degree oven for 15 minutes.
- Verify color.
- Allow to cool and dust with powdered sugar.
- Serve these as an accompaniment to any fresh fruit or with a dessert that would be enhanced with a sweet.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.