Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 lb (.5 kg). veal cutlets
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (225 ml) dry breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 14 oz (392 grm). can tomato sauce
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- dash of pepper
- Dip cutlets in beaten eggs combined with salt and pepper.
- Dip in mixture of parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Fry in butter until brown, about 8 minutes.
- Place cutlets in baking dish.
- Pour tomato sauce over them and add slices of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in 350 degree (175 C.) oven 10 to 15 minutes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.