Print Friendly Recipe
- Karen Latimer
Serves/Makes: Make 5 dozen.
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) icing sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) almond extract
- 2-1/2 cups (600 ml) flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking soda
- 1 tsp (5 ml) cream of tartar
- granulated sugar
- Cream sugar and butter.
- Mix in egg, vanilla and almond extract.
- Add flour, soda, cream of tartar. Mix well.
- Roll out and cut with cookie cutters.
- Sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake at 375 degrees (200 C.) for 7 to 8 minutes.
- This was in an old Betty Crocker cookbook of my mom's.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.