Print Friendly Recipe
- Wonderful barbeque flavored chicken breasts topped with slices of cheese and ham and broiled.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- black pepper
- garlic salt
- Italian seasonings
- 1 18-oz. bottle sweet hickory-style barbeque sauce
- 4 thick slices of ham or canadian bacon
- 4 thick slices of provolone or monterey jack cheese
- chopped green onions
- chopped tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Season chicken breasts with the pepper, garlic salt and Italian seasonings to your taste (i prefer well seasoned).
- Place chicken in well greased baking dish (13 x 9) and bake in oven until juices are clear and tender - about thirty minutes - do not overcook.
- Remove from oven and pour on barbeque sauce.
- Top each slice of ham and then a slice of cheese on top of ham.
- Broil or bake for five minutes,or until cheese is melted.
- Serve topped with chopped green onions and tomatoes.
- Excellent dish - goes well with some green salad and potatoes or even in a bun!
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.