Print Friendly Recipe
- Yummy and easy slow cooker recipe you can let cook while you're away - perfect for even the pickiest eaters!
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, bite size pieces
- 4 tbsp (60 ml). butter
- 2 cans (10.75oz) condensed cream of chicken or mushroom soup
- 1 small onion, chopped
- water or broth to cover
- 1 (8 count) roll/can of refridgerated biscuits
- Place chicken, butter, soup, onion and enough water or broth to cover in slow cooker.
- Turn to high heat and cover and cook for about five ot six hours, or until chicken is cooked but tender.
- Thirty minutes before chicken is done, tear biscuits into large pieces and drop into slow cooker.
- Biscuits will turn into dumplings and are ready when done in the middle.
- Serve when chicken and dumplings are cooked.
- Season to taste and serve and enjoy!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.