Print Friendly Recipe
- Large flour tortillas stuffed with picante chicken, cheese and - using fat free ingredients will make this a healthy and easy meal in seconds!
Serves/Makes:1 or more
- chicken breast, cut in strips
- garlic powder
- chili powder
- lime juice
- picante sauce or salsa
- shredded fat-free cheese
- fat free sour cream or non fat yogurt
- fat free refried beans
- chopped tomatoes
- burrito-sized flour tortillas
- Season the chicken meat with garlic powder, pepper, chili powder, and lime juice.
- Cook the meat in microwave or on stove until tender and juicy.
- Remove chicken and mix with some picante sauce; set aside.
- Warm up a tortilla and spread with some beans and top with chicken, cheese, sour cream and whatever you like inside.
- Roll up and enjoy!
- A low calorie, low fat lunch idea.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.