Print Friendly Recipe
- Potato stuffed with low fat ingredients makes an easy lunch or meal light on calories but heavy on flavor!
- 1 baked potato (can buy elswhere or microwave at home)
- 1 cooked skinless chicken breast, seasoned with italian seasonings
- fat free sour cream or yogurt
- fat free evaporated milk, heated until warm
- steamed broccoli, chopped
- parmesan cheese (use fat free if available)
- low fat shredded mozzerella cheese
- Bake the potato, if not prebaked.
- Scoop out the potato flesh into a bowl, leaving some on the inside (so you have a sturdy shell to fill).
- Chop the cooked and seasoned chicken and broccoli into bite-size pieces;set aside.
- Combine the potato flesh with some warm evaporated milk and sour cream, enough to make very creamy, but not too runny.
- Add a couple tbsp of parmesan and season well with salt and pepper.
- Now incorporate the broccoli and chicken into potato mixture and mix well.
- Stuff the potato shell with mixture and sprinkle with mozzerella cheese.
- Melt cheese in oven or microwave and enjoy!!!
- Use any ingredients you like to make this a delicious and healthy meal for one - or make a few and have a party!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.