Print Friendly Recipe
- Yummy to the Tummy!
- Highlights Book
Serves/Makes:6 large bars
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) oats
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) crunchy peanut butter
- 1-1/2 tbsp (20 ml) honey
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) chocolate chips (or the more the merrier!!)
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) butter or margarine
- Mix all ingredients together in large bowl.
- It helps if the butter is first melted then poured over the mixture so you don't have a butter suprise!
- Flatten into a container and put in the frezer.
- Leave there until bars are cold and hard.
- Easy for children to make. Fun fast and simple. A tip is to melt the butter because you will always get a chunk of butter, and these things are too good to throw away. 10-20 minutes prep. time. Make more because you will be mad at your self if you don't. And DON'T show them to someone who is on a diet because they will get hooked and gain weight. You can add mor chocolate chips if want.
Copyright ©1997-2021 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.