Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 8 chicken breasts with skin
- 1 quart (950 ml) chicken broth (I used water)
- 1 rib celery
- 1 onion, halved
- 1 cup (225 ml) Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Poppy Seed Dressing
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) minced celery
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Addition Poppy Seed Dressing to pour on top (optional)
- Poach chicken in broth (water) with rib of celery and onion, halved for 30 to 45 minutes or until tender
- Remove skin; debone and chop into bite-size chunks (or smaller if you wish).
- Add minced celery and finely chopped red onion.
- Blend chicken with 1 cup (225 ml) Ranch dressing and 1/2 cup (125 ml) Poppy Seed Dressing.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Make chicken sandwiches or serve on bed of lettuce with fruit slices.
- Drizzle Poppy Seed Dressing over all.
- May need to add additional ranch dressing and poppy seed dressing if salad mixture is too dry.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.