Print Friendly Recipe
- Curried chicken and rice dish.
- Jenay T.
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). package long grain wild rice mix (I use Farmhouse brand)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped onion
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped celery
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sour cream
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) dry white wine
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) curry powder
- 2 cups (475 ml) cubed cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) fresh parsley
- Prepare the rice mix according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, cook the onion and celery in butter until tender.
- Stir in soup, sour cream, wine and curry powder.
- Stir in chicken and cooked rice.
- Turn into baking dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 35-40 minutes.
- Just before serving garnish with parsley.
- Requested over and over by our local card group!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.