Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 oz (56 grm). butter
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chicken breast tenders, well seasoned and marinated overnight in garlic and lime juice
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) red bell pepper strips
- 1/4 green bell pepper strips
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- sliced jalapeno to taste
- 1 oz (28 grm). tequila
- 1 oz (28 grm). soy sauce
- 1/2 lime, juice only
- 1 tsp (5 ml) sugar
- 8 oz (224 grm). cream
- cooked fettucine
- Heat butter in pan and saute the marinated chicken.
- Add the onions, bell peppers and jalapeno; continue sauteing until a bit soft and fragrant.
- Mix together the tequila and soy sauce and add; reduce by half.
- Add the sugar and lime juice and cream and heat.
- Add pasta and serve.
- Delicious and simple restaraunt style cuisine at home - enjoy!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.