Print Friendly Recipe
- A delicious garlicy hor d'oeuvre spread.
Serves/Makes:12 or more
- 2 (8 oz (224 grm).) packages cream cheese
- 2 cans smoked oysters (save some whole for garnish)
- 1 clove garlic pressed or 1/8 tsp (1 ml) garlic powder (or more)
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) mayonnaise
- 1 small grated onion
- parsley for garnish
- party crackers (i.e. Pepperidge Farm brand)
- Mix all ingredients except oysters together.
- Line pan (about 7 x 10")with saran wrap and spread mixture.
- Put in most oysters (chopped) as you roll.
- Garnish with whole oysters and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Chill until needed.
- Serve with crackers.
- After the first year, this recipe became a tradition at our holiday Munch Bunch gatherings.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.