Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 frozen pie crust
- 8 oz (224 grm) pork sausage, browned and drained
- 1 cup (225 ml) frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed (southern style, if available)
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) green onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded cheese - favorite kind
- 4 eggs (or 5)
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) cream (or up to 1/2 cup)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- extra cheese for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Place pie crust on cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle sausage on bottom of crust.
- Top with potatoes, onions, bell peppers and cheese.
- Beat eggs and cream, seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Pour over pie.
- Bake thirty minutes, or until egg is just cooked and top is lightly brown.
- Sprinkle with extra cheese, if desired.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.