Print Friendly Recipe
- A sumptuous bar-b-que dish that is also a miracle marinade for an assortment of meats & fish.
- KCKIDZtm RECIPEEZ cookbook. ISBN#0-9655439-0-0
- 4 lbs (1.8 kg). spareribs(baby back are best)
- BCP's Miracle Marinade:
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) melted melted butter
- 1 cup (225 ml) blackberry jam or syrup
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chili sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) tabasco sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) catsup
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) soy sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) black pepper
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) Mrs.Dash Spicy Herb seasoning
- 1 tsp (5 ml) dry mustard
- Wrap the ribs(baby backs) in double thickness of aluminum foil and bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 1 1/2 hours.
- Unwrap and drain drippings.
- Combine all marinade ingredients and pour over ribs saving some to use for basting.
- Marinate at room temperature 1 to 2 hours (longer will be better seasoned).
- Lay ribs on already hot grill, about 4 to 5 inches above coals.
- Turn often and baste with BCP's"miracle marinade"(DO NOT OVERCOOK).
- Should serve 6-7 but only if you have complementary side dishes.
These beautifully flavored and colored ribs are all you need for a GREAT family get together.
Best to double the "miracle marinade" when cooking 5 pounds of ribs or more,accordingly.
Submitted by Reggie Banks,Sr. Overland Park,Kansas
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.