Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). beef chuck roast or beef stew meat, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 package dry onion soup mix (i.e. Lipton's)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can mushrooms (can use fresh)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) burgundy wine
- Worcestershire sauce, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) heavy cream
- 1/4 sour cream
- cooked noodles, potatoes, or rice
- Mix the beef, the soup mix and the can of soup in a casserole dish, seasoning to taste.
- Cover and bake at 325 degrees (175 C.) for about four hours.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir to blend.
- Cook a few more minutes or until lovely and tender.
- Sprinkle with some chopped parsley if desired before serving.
- Serve with noodles or buttered potatoes or rice.
- So easy and so delicious - simple and reliable yet tastes like a gourmet delight!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.