Print Friendly Recipe
- Fast and addictive--what more can I say!!
- 12 whole graham crackers separated into 48 small sections.
- 2 cubes of butter*
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- Slivered or sliced almonds (Either is good)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Place crackers pieces close together on a cookie sheet.
- Melt butter and sugar in a sauce pan and cook for 3 minutes over medium heat.
- Drizzle butter mixture over crackers and sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake at 350' for 15 minutes or less.**
- Immediately slip cookies onto wax paper.
- Cut, cool completely and store in a tightly sealed container.
- Makes 4 dozen.
- *I've been using less butter. Try it an see what you think.
** My cookies get too brown. Try 8 minutes and check.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.