Print Friendly Recipe
- The perfect creamy sauce - for any occasion and any meal
- 6 large red bell peppers, roasted and peeled
- 1 cup (225 ml) pine nuts, toasted
- 1 cup (225 ml) parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) olive oil
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). chopped garlic
- pinch of sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups (475 ml) heavy cream
- Chop the roasted peppers and add to a processor.
- Add everything but the heavy cream; process or blend until smooth and pureed.
- Transfer to pot and gently heat on low.
- Stir in the heavy cream and season to taste.
- Excellent served with grilled scallops, shrimp or chicken over fettucine. You can add some sliced onions, basil and green peppers - even spice it up a notch - and the result is outstanding and delicious!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.