Print Friendly Recipe
- Chilled Orange, Angel Food Cake Dessert
- Original source unknown. Rec'd in early 70's.
- 2 small pkgs. orange jello
- 3 cups (700 ml) boiling water
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) orange juice
- 2-1/2 cups (600 ml) non-dairy whipped topping
- 1 large can mandarin oranges, well drained
- 1 small can mandarin oranges, well drained and reserved
- 1 angel food cake, baked
- 1 (8 oz (224 grm).) container non-dairy whipped topping
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Add orange juice.
- Chill in refrigerator until partially set.
- Stir in 2-1/2 cups (600 ml) whipped topping until well blended.
- Break cake into small pieces.
- Add cake and drained large can of oranges to jello mixture.
- Pour into 9" X 13" pan and refrigerate until set.
- Top with 8 oz (224 grm). container of whipped topping.
- Use reserved oranges to place one on top of each piece served.
- This is cool, light and very refreshing. A favorite at my house for a long time!
It would be a great dessert for Easter.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.