Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:one 9-inch pie
- 1 cup (225 ml) light corn syrup
- 1 cup (225 ml) brown sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter, melted and cooled
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) chocolate chips
- 1 9-in. unbaked pie shell
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- In medium bowl combine syrup, sugar, and eggs; mix until blended.
- Add butter and vanilla and mix until blended.
- Stir in pecans and chocolate chips.
- Pour into pie shell and bake for 45 to 50 minutes.
- Cool for 1 hour before serving.
- Serve warm with whipped topping or vanilla ice cream.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.