Print Friendly Recipe
- 6 boneless pork chops
- 2 cups (475 ml) apple juice
- 2 large apples, peeled and thinly sliced
- pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) brown sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) cinnamon
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) cornstarch, mixed with cold water
- Soak pork chops in apple juice in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Remove pork from juice and dry with paper towels.
- Melt butter in hot skillet on high heat; add pork and lower heat to medium.
- When brown on first side, turn and add apple slices cover and cook until pork is brown on second side.
- Add juice, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Simmer on low heat until pork cooked through.
- Thicken with cornstarch and water mixture.
- Can also be made with boneless chicken breast.
I like to add some golden raisins also.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.