Print Friendly Recipe
- Slow cooked and well seasoned - use for filling anything, but perfect for soft flour tortillas
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 4 lbs (1.8 kg). beef cheek (can use any beef)
- 8 oz (224 grm). diced green chilies
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). minced garlic or garlic powder
- black pepper
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) water
- Put all ingredients in crockpot and cook on low 7 to 8 hours - relax and enjoy the day.
- When beef is tender, shred and season to taste.
- Serve with warm tortillas and good pico de gallo and salsa and lime juice. Muy bueno!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.