Print Friendly Recipe
- Using flour tortillas as a crust, they can be topped with a variety of tasty ingredients!
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 dozen flour tortillas
- monteray jack cheese, shredded
- cheddar or american cheese, shredded
- grilled chicken, shredded
- chorizo sausage, cooked and crumbled
- sauteed onions, green and red peppers, and mushrooms
- black/green olives
- sour cream
- chopped green onions
- Spread out some tortillas on a greased pan and bake in oven or fry tortillas in oil until lightly browned and crispy; keep flat.
- Using this as crust, spread some salsa and generously sprinkle on cheeses, sausage and chicken.
- Top with choice toppings and bake until cheese is melted.
- Yummy and easy! Great for kids or groups and fun for parties!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.