Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) raw shelled peas
- 1/2 cucumber, grated
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) alfalfa sprouts
- soybean oil
- cider vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Parmesan cheese
- Toss all vegetables together in bowl.
- Make a dressing using 2/3 oil and 1/3 vinegar, salt, pepper and Parmesan cheese.
- Mix well and pour over salad.
- Toss again and serve at once.
- A much used recipe from A Plan For All Seasons, a cookbook by the Stanford Junior Women of Pasadena.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.