Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 cup (225 ml) chocolate wafer crumbs
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) margarine, melted
- 3 8 oz (224 grm). pkgs. light (Neufchatel) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) flour
- 3 eggs (or 3/4 cup (175 ml) liquid egg substitute)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) light sour cream
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla
- 1 cup (225 ml) mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Combine crumbs and margarine and press into the bottom of 9 inch springform pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 10 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and flour, mixing at medium speed until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Blend in sour cream and vanilla, stir in chocolate chips and pour into crust.
- Bake at 325 degrees (175 C.) for 55 minutes.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan.
- Garnish with whipped cream and fresh mint, if desired.
- Adapted to a lower fat version from the Philadelphia Cream Cheese Cookbook, 1988.
We can't tell the difference!
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.