Print Friendly Recipe
- Joanne C.
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) cinnamon red hots candy
- 1 cup (225 ml) water
- 1 3 oz (84 grm). pkg. lemon jello
- 1 cup (225 ml) unsweetened applesauce
- 3 oz (84 grm). cream cheese
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) cream
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) mayonnaise
- Boil red hots in water until melted.
- Add lemon jello and applesauce.
- Chill until partially congealed.
- Mix cream cheese, cream and mayonnaise together.
- Mix into Jello to marble.
- Pour into mold or dish sprayed with pam.
- Chill until firm.
- Unmold by setting mold in hot water for a few seconds.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.