Print Friendly Recipe
- Indian-style dish, great on the grill!
- 6 chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) lemon juice
- 8 oz (224 grm). plain yogurt
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) vegetable oil
- 2 tsp (10 ml) ground cumin
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) chili powder
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 tsp (5 ml) paprika
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt (less)
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) turmeric
- Rinse and pat chicken dry.
- Cut several slits in each piece.
- Mix all other ingredients together.
- Marinate chicken pieces turning occasionally 24 to 48 hours.
- Grill until done.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (200 C.).
- Butter baking pan and arrange chicken skin side up.
- Roast 15 minutes.
- Turn chicken and roast 15 minutes longer.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Turn chicken again and roast until cooked through, about 15 minutes to 1/2 hour.
- Our family generally serves this with Spiced Couscous.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.