Print Friendly Recipe
- Chuck's Collection
- 1 tbs (15 ml) butter
- 2 tbs (30 ml) chopped white onion
- 2 cups (475 ml) beef broth
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) cracked black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 2 tbs (30 ml) whiskey
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tbs (15 ml) cornstarch
- 1 tbs (15 ml) water
- 2 8 oz (224 grm). steaks
- Saute onions in butter over high heat, until they start to brown.
- Add 1 cup (225 ml) beef broth, then pepper and garlic.
- Cook until broth is reduced by half.
- Add whisky, green onion and second cup of broth.
- Let it simmer while preparing the steaks.
- Press 1 tsp (5 ml) of cracked black pepper into each side of steak.
- Melt butter and sear each side of steak for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
- Grill steaks on a barbeque, 2 to 3 minutes per side or to your liking.
- Salt very lightly.
- When steaks are done, mix cornstarch and water.
- Remove whiskey sauce from heat and stir in cornstarch.
- Cook until thickened.
- Pour over steak and serve.
- Hope this is what you are looking for, and hope you enjoy!!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.