Print Friendly Recipe
- Sheri Padzensky
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) butter
- 1 tsp (5 ml). garlic (minced)
- 1 cup (225 ml) heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) sherry wine
- pinch of salt and pepper to taste
- fettucine noodles (cooked)
- parsley (for garnish)
- Melt butter in saute pan.
- Add garlic and saute until transparent.
- Add wine and cream cook over medium heat to high heat until the cream is reduced.
- Pour over fettucine noodles.
- Add some parsley for color.
- Very simple and very good,hope you like it.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.