Print Friendly Recipe
- William Bohannon
- 1 Lb (.5 kg). shelled pecan halves
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) paprika
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) white wine
- 1 tsp (5 ml) mixed dried Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp (5 ml) onion powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) garlic powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) nutmeg
- 1 tsp (5 ml) sugar
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) Smoke flavoring
- pinch Cayenne to taste
- Place all ingredients except pecans in small sauce pot.
- Bring to a slow simmer for 5 minutes.
- Toss the dressing on the pecans.
- Drain the pecans slightly and place on cookie sheet.
- Broil 3-4 minutes.
- Sprinkle with salt, if desired.
- Serve warm or cold.
- This should knock your socks off.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.