Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:1 coffee cake
- 8 oz (224 grm) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1 T flour
- 1 egg
- 10 oz (280 grm) can refrigerated flaky biscuits
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) sugar
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- In small bowl, beat cream cheese, 1/2 c sugar, flour and egg until smooth.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits.
- Place in ungreased 8 or 9 inch round cake pan, press over bottom and up 1 inch up sides to form crust.
- Pour cream cheese mixture into crust lined pan.
- In second small bowl, blend 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle over cream cheese mixture.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until filling is set and edges of crust are deep golden brown.
- Cool 20 minutes.
- Serve warm or cool.
- Store in refrigerator.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.