Print Friendly Recipe
- Exactly how it read on recipe card 14 years ago.
- 1/2 package Nabisco chocolate wafers
- 1/2 cube butter, melted
- 1 gallon (3.8 ltr) coffee ice cream
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) fudge sauce
- whipped cream
- slivered almonds
- Crush wafers and add butter, mix well.
- Press into 9' pie plate.
- Cover with soft ice cream.
- Put into frezzer until ice cream is firm.
- Top with cold fudge sauce (it helps to place in freezer for a time to make spreading easier).
- Store in freezer approximately 10 hours.
- Presentation: Slice mud pie into eight portions and serve on a chilled dessert plate with a chilled fork.
Top with whipped cream and slivered almonds.
Card from: Chart House, Charleston, SC.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.