Print Friendly Recipe
- Chuck's Collection
- 4 cups (950 ml) cooked rice
- 6 eggs
- 4 T oil, divided
- 2 medium onions, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) pork, minced
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) cooked popcorn shrimp
- 2 T soy sauce
- 2 chiles, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Smithfield ham
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) cooked crab
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped celery
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) dried onion flakes
- Cut ham into 1 x 1/8 inch strips.
- Beat eggs and fry into 4 thin omelets, using 4 of the eggs.
- Add oil and make a thicker omelet from the other 2 eggs
- slice into 1/2 inch squares
- Fry onion and garlic in 2 T oil for 2 minutes.
- Add pork and stir until done,
- Add shrimp, omelet squares, soy sauce, salt, pepper and rice.
- Mix together over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Heat 2 T oil, add onion flakes, stirring until brown and crisp.
- Garnish with sliced omelet, chiles, ham, crabmeat, celery and onion flakes.
- Also have a recipe for Nasi Goreng with Chicken.
If you want it, let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.