Print Friendly Recipe
- 3 c flour
- 1/2 t salt
- 1 T sugar
- 5 egg yolks
- 1/4 c milk
- 1/8 lb (.1 kg) sweet butter, melted
- 2 yeast cakes (dissolved in 1/4 c warm milk)
- vegetable oil for frying
- Sift the flour and salt into bowl, add yeast mixture, add egg yolks and melted butter slowly to flour mixture.
- Beat with wooden spoon until smooth and dough falls off the spoon, this dough should be rather soft.
- Put dough on lightly floured board.
- Roll to 1/2 inch thickness.
- Cut with round cookie cutter that has been dipped in flour.
- Put in warm place to rise until doubled in size.
- Fry in oil until light brown.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.