Print Friendly Recipe
- Indonesian dish
- 2 tsp (10 ml) sunflower oil
- 4 small chicken breasts
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 3 cloves crushed garlic
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) chili power
- 2 tsp (10 ml) ground cumin
- 1 tsp (5 ml) ground coriander
- 2 T soy sauce
- 1 T catsup
- 10 oz (280 grm) brown rice, cooked
- Heat oil and cook chicken, 10 to 20 minutes.
- Remove chicken and allow to cool.
- Saute onions until well browned.
- Add garlic and cook 1 minute.
- Stir in the spices and cook 2 minutes longer.
- Cut chicken into small pieces and add to the pan.
- Also add soy sauce, catsup and rice.
- Cover and cook for 20 minutes.
- Stir frequently, adding 1 or 2 tbs (30 ml) water if needed.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.