Print Friendly Recipe
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) unsifted flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) pepper
- 6 chicken breasts, boned and skinned
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) margarine or butter
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) lemon juice
- 8 oz (224 grm). fresh mushrooms, sliced
- hot cooked rice
- chopped parsley
- In paper or plastic bag, combine flour, salt and pepper.
- Add chicken, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet, brown chicken in butter on both sides until golden brown.
- Add lemon juice and mushrooms.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer 20 minutes or until tender.
- Serve over cooked rice and garnish with parsley.
- Similar to an Italian chicken piccata but with mushrooms instead of capers.
You could substitute a good olive oil for the butter or margarine for a healthier fat if you like the taste of olive oil.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.