Print Friendly Recipe
- Stuffed Sweet Potatoes (or use as casserole)
- Vicky Bryant
- 3 large sweet potatoes
- 3 cups (700 ml) cooked mashed sweet potatoes
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla extract
- 1 cup (225 ml) light packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) flour
- 1 cup (225 ml) finely chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Bake sweet potatoes until done (fork inserts easily).
- When cool, scoop out flesh leaving skin intact.
- In one bowl, mix sweet potatoes, eggs, sugar, milk, salt; add 1/2 stick butter and vanilla.
- In another bowl add brown sugar, flour, nuts, and 1/2 stick butter.
- Add half of the nut and flour mixture in potato mixture.
- Save half of the nut and flour mixture for topping.
- Take potato mixture and stuff back into skin and top each with equal portion of nut/flour mixture topping, or,
- place sweet potato mixture in baking dish and add topping.
- Bake 350 degrees (175 C.) for 1/2 hour.
- I hope this is close. It's all I could think of that had the same mixture in the potato and used as a crunchy topping.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.