Print Friendly Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) buttermilk
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Bisquick baking mix
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) butter, melted
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) vanilla
- 3 eggs, beaten
- Heat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Grease a 9 inch pie plate and set aside.
- Beat all ingredients until smooth, 30 seconds in blender or on high for one minute with hand blender.
- Bake until knife inserted in center comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Serve with fresh fruit if desired.
- A recipe from Bisquick.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.