Print Friendly Recipe
- a dessert
- mhb from nj
Serves/Makes:makes 4 or 5 servings
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped mixed candied fruits and peels
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) raisins
- 1-1/4 tsp (6 ml) rum flavoring....or the real thing
- halved maraschino cherries
- whole, toasted almonds
- Stir ice cream to soften.
- Add fruits, peels, raisins and rum.
- Spoon into 4 or 5 paper bake cups set in a muffin pan.
- Top each with a cherry half and a whole almond.
- Freeze until firm and serve.
- From BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS ENCYCLOPEDIA of COOKING.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.