Print Friendly Recipe
- Easy to make, if you have a deep fryer.
Serves/Makes:12 potato skins
- 1 frydaddy w/oil or deepfryer
- 6 baking potatoes
- 1 lb (.5 kg). mozzerella cheese, grated
- 1 lb (.5 kg). cheddar cheese, grated
- 4 or more pieces of fried bacon
- 1 sour cream
- Place the bacon in a frying pan, and let cook.
- Meanwhile,preheat the frydaddy, or deep fryer to a Hot tempeture setting.
- Wash and dry the baking potatoes, and cut each on in half lenthwise.
- Watch the Bacon,and turn over.
- Using a spoon, or melon ball scooper, remove 1/4 of the potato.
- Discard it.
- Cooking 2 potatoes at a time, deep fry until golden brown.
- When done, place on a paper towel and pat dry.
- Continue until all potatoes are done.
- Meanwhile, take bacon off the stove, pat dry, and set aside.
- Fill each skin with 1/2 chedder cheese and 1/2 mozzerella, then crumble bacon on top of each one.
- Put the Broiler on.
- Broil for 3 to 4 minutes, until cheese melts.
- Serve with sour cream.
- You'll love it!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.