Print Friendly Recipe
- Chuck's Collection
- 2 slices bacon, chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) coarse fresh bread crumbs
- 1-1/2 tbs (20 ml) minced dill pickle
- 3/4 lb (.3 kg) fillet of haddock or cod
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) mayonnaise
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Fry bacon until crisp.
- Add onion and cook, stirring, until soft.
- Transfer onion to a bowl.
- Stir in crumbs, pickle, salt and pepper.
- Place fish in a foil lined baking dish.
- Spread with mayonnaise.
- Cover with crumb mixture, pressing it on gently.
- Bake at 400 degrees (200 C.) for 15 to 20 minutes, until it just flakes.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.