Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 tsp (5 ml) cinnamon
- 2-1/2 cups (600 ml) all purpose flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking soda
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 2 eggs
- a splash of milk
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) vegetable shortening
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) brown sugar
- 1 11 oz (308 grm). bag of butterscotch morsels
- Preheat oven 400 degrees (200 C.).
- Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- Blend eggs, milk, vegatable shortening, vanilla, and brown sugar in large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, blend together cinnamon, flour, soda, and sugar.
- Gradually add dry mixture to egg mixture.
- Add butterscotch morsels and mix by hand, not by machine mixer.
- Drop by tspfuls on cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 12 minutes.
- Let cookies cool on cookie sheet for 1-2 mins before moving them.
- Cooking times may vary in different ovens.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.