Print Friendly Recipe
- 6 yellow or green squash, sliced
- 2 small onions, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). butter
- clove of pressed garlic
- bread crumbs
- parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper (opt.)
- Slice the squash and onions into whatever size you want.
- Saute the squash and onions in butter with garlic until almost cooked.
- Layer in greased pan with sliced tomatoes and parmesan cheese.
- In your skillet, brown the bread crumbs, adding more butter if necessary.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs on top of layered vegetables.
- Bake in 350 degree (175 C.) oven for approximately 20 to 30 minutes or until squash is tender.
- This recipe has no set ingredients or quantity. Cooked chicken breast can been added to it and served over pasta, or it's good served over brown rice.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.