Print Friendly Recipe
- A refreshing summer pasta dish.
- Keith Remland
Serves/Makes:6 or so
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) fresh basil, shredded (chiffanade)
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 6 or more halves of sundried tomatoes, chopped or slivered
- 5 or more garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 5 or more plum tomatoes, cored and diced
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) freshly grated cheese (parmesan or your choice)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 lb (.5 kg). Farfalle or any curly pasta
- Combine basil, parsley, sundried tomatoes, garlic, plum tomatoes and oil.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- When ready to eat bring, back to room temperature.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Combine mixture with cooked pasta.
- Adjust seasoning.
- Sprinkle with cheese and toss.
- This dish is designed to be served warm or at room temperature. It can be made early in the day and refrigerated until ready to use.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.