Print Friendly Recipe
- A virtually fat-free (and full of fiber) delicious appetizer
- 1 15 oz (420 grm). can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15 oz (420 grm). can fat free refried beans (pinto beans are best)
- 1 cup (225 ml) chunky salsa (mild, medium or hot - your choice)
- 3 or 4 slices of low-fat or fat-free american cheese
- tortilla chips
- Combine all ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl or dish.
- Stir well and heat approximately 5 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Stir again and serve with tortilla chips.
- You can alter this simple recipe in many ways...add cooked/drained ground beef for more substance or chopped veggies if you wish.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.