Print Friendly Recipe
- mhb from nj
Serves/Makes:1 quart more or less
- 2 12 ounce jars of Heinz turkey gravy
- 5 ounces fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) or more of Kitchen Bouquet
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) of dry red wine
- 1 tsp (5 ml) or more poultry seasoning
- enough water for a pleasing gravy consistancy
- Place all ingredients in a heavy saucepan.
- Simmer slowly,covered, stirring once in a while, till mushrooms are tender and the flavors have melded.
- Pour into gravy boat along with any turkey drippings and serve
- This has always turned out very well for me; you may wish to add other things to the simmering gravy mix such as chives or celery powder.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.