Print Friendly Recipe
- Maryland's Finest
- 1 lb (.5 kg). Maryland crabmeat (pasteurized or fresh)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) bread crumbs
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) mayonnaise
- 1 tsp (5 ml). seafood seasoning
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). pepper
- 2 tsp (10 ml). Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp (5 ml). dry mustard
- Carefully remove all cartilage from crabmeat.
- In a bowl, mix together egg, mayonnaise, seafood seasoning, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and dry mustard.
- Add crabmeat; mix evenly and gently.
- Add bread crumbs evenly; shape into 6 cakes.
- Saute in a frying pan with a little oil for 5 minutes on each side.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.