Print Friendly Recipe
- A Must For The Perfect Cookout
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 3 or more medium potatoes, boiled with a little salt
- 1 or more stalks celery, chopped
- 1 tsp (5 ml) onions, chopped
- 1 tsp (5 ml) relish
- 3 cooked eggs, hard boiled (Reserve one for garnish)
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) or more mayonnaise
- dash of sugar
- parsley flakes or fresh chopped parsley
- Boil potatoes in their jackets until fork tender--cool, peel and chop.
- Boil eggs, then cool, peel and chop.
- Put in the regigerator for a couple of hours, or overnight, to cool.
- Mix all ingrdients with mayonnaise and a dash of sugar.
- When all mixed together, top with one sliced hard-boiled egg.
- Sprinkle with paprika and parsley flakes.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.