Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 lb (.5 kg). sausage
- 1 small can evaporated milk
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) sugar
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). oil
- 4 tbsp (60 ml). flour (may need more if too thin)
- 1 tsp (5 ml). salt
- 1 can any kind of biscuits (eight in a can) or make from scratch.
- Bake biscuits according to directions on package, or bake from scratch.
- Fry sausage until done.
- When sausage is done, remove sausage and set aside.
- Add flour, sugar and salt to grease left in pan.
- Cook on medium heat until flour is lightly browned.
- Add milk.
- Add one can (empty milk can) water.
- Cook down until thickened and bubbly.
- Put sausage back in pan and heat thoroughly.
- Pour gravy over cooked biscuits.
- A great recipe that has been in my family for nearly 50 years.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.