Print Friendly Recipe
- 3/4 lb (.3 kg). ground beef
- 1/4 lb (.1 kg). ground pork
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) parsley
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- Combine beef, pork, bread crumbs, eggs, parsley and garlic.
- Salt and pepper to taste, then mix well and make into meatballs.
- Place meatballs in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish and bake in a 350 degree (175 C.) oven for one hour.
- Combine mushroom soup and onion soup mix in a small saucepan.
- Heat through.
- Spoon sauce over meatballs before serving.
- To make a thinner sauce, add one soup can milk to sauce before heating.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.