Print Friendly Recipe
- A lite dessert.
- R. Medeiros
Serves/Makes:16 servings @ 189 cal. serving
- 1 (18oz.) angel food cake
- 1 pint strawberries, quartered
- 4 kiwi, quartered
- 1/2 pint blueberries
- 1 20 oz (560 grm). can pineapple chunks, packed in juice, drained
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). sliced peaches, packed in juice, drained
- 2 pkgs. (3-1/3 oz (95.2 grm). each) instant vanilla pudding, prepared according to package directions
- 1 (8oz.) container cool whip topping
- Horizontally cut angel cake into 3 slices.
- In bowl mix next 5 ingredents.
- Place top slice of angel food cake into bottom of a large (16-cup) trifle dish.
- Top cake with 1/3 pudding, whipped topping, and fruit.
- Repeat with remaining cake, pudding, whipped topping and fruit twice more ending with fruit.
- Chill at least 3 hours before serving.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.